Stealing an email Pedro Pinheiro sent to a customer, since this is useful information to anyone that wants to go hands down on this
I'm afraid we don't explicitly support CCC in CDF as of right now. It is possible, but you'll have to hack it together yourself.
Disclaimer: The following instructions will get you on your way to getting CCC in CDF, but this is a hack, and I cannot guarantee that they'll work. Don't complain if it deletes your data, kills your dog or haunts your dreams every night.
- First you'll need the CDE bundle 1.0RC3 package from www.webdetails.pt
- Inside, find system/pentaho-cdf-dd/resources/custom/CCC
- In your dashboards, include all the js files (that's svg.js jquery.tipsy.js, protovis.js, tipsy.js, pvc-d1.0.js, protovis-implementation.js and ccc-implementation.js) as you normally would.
- In the <script> tag for svg.js, make sure to add a data-path attribute that points towards the folder where you copied the whole thing. You can find an example of this for reference in component.xml, lines 39-41.
- You can add a CCC component to your dashboard now. There is no actual component reference available, so you'll have to use component.xml as reference for what components are available and what parameters they take.