And the best thing is that they got to a point that they're not looking to it's own development but to the surrounding environment too. And it's great to see it connecting to the surrounding environment.
Here's what will happen everyone in a very near future.
I want to make a dashboard out of this query
No problem. We just need to follow this steps:
1. Access your Pentaho installation
2. Use PAT to access your datasources
Pat is already working as a plugin in the pentaho platform. A great step to make a prototype project into something that everyone's waiting for - a replacement for jpivot. Analyzer plugin is great but only available in EE, so the ecosystem is providing a (great) solution to this issue.
3. Build your query and export it as a CDA file
4. Open the CDF Dashboard Editor and load your CDA query
5. Design the rest of the dashboard